Delhi Government School Admission 2018 Registration Class 6th & 9th Online. Directorate of School Education, Delhi has issued an official notification to make up new admissions for class 6th and class 9th under the Non-Plan Admission. This time the registration for these admissions will be conducted online. The process of online registration for Delhi Government School Admission 2018 will be started in the month of April 2017. The exact starting date for the online registration is 19th April 2017 and the closing date for the registration is 29th April 2017. Earlier the starting date for the online registration was 17th of April but due to technical reasons, the date was changed to 19th of April 2017.
Delhi Government School Admission 2018
The online application form will be made available on the official link of Delhi Government School Admission 2018 (www.edudel.nic.in). The parents of the students or the students themselves can apply for the admission. The parents will also have to provide some basic and personal details of the child/student. The required details are…
- Father’s / Mother’s name of the child.
- Residential address.
- Aadhar number of the child.
- Date of birth of the child.
- Bank account details of the child, if any.
These details need to be entered in the application form. The online registration form will be very user-friendly, as it will be very easy to fill up and submit.
Online Application Procedure
- Parents or the students first have to visit the main link of Delhi Government school.
- Over the home page, a link will be displayed as the ‘Govt. School Admission’.
- Click on that link and an another page will be opened.
- On the another page clicks on Apply Online and select the class you want to apply for.
- The form will then appear on the screen.
- Fill all the details demanded on the application form and then click on submit.
- After the successful submission takes a print out of the application form.
The cluster wise list of the schools for the admission for a 6th and 9th class will also be available on the official link as mentioned above. In the online application form, the parents/child will be allowed to select up to 5 government schools for admission, as per their preferences. Then the admission to the students will be given in any one of the 5 selected schools, as per the number of seats available in the Delhi Government schools. Once a seat is allotted the admission process will then be completed by verifying the documents at the school premises.
Important Notification For Admission
- For the admission in 6th class, the age of the students must be minimum 10 years but should not be more than 12 years.
- For the admission in 9th class, the student must have completed the age of 13 years and must not be more than 15 years of age.
- A school leaving certificate of the previous school is also required at the time of admission.
- Original birth certificate and the previous class mark sheet will also be needed during the admission process.
- A permanent residential address proof is also mandatory.
- Caste certificate and the certificate of disability is also demanded by the schools, in case any.
At last stage, the parents of the child will have to make these certificate verify to the head of the school, allotted for the child. The final selection list will be out in the month of May 2017, along with the allotted schools. So stay connected to the official link for regular updates.