Gaon Ki Beti Yojana (MP) 2017-18, Online Registration Form. Madhya Pradesh government focusing on girl education. Gaon Ki Beti Yojana started in Madhya Pradesh The chief minister of Madhya Pradesh, Shivraj Singh Chauhan is paying his full attention towards the education in the state. For the serving the better education in the state, he released many schemes and yojanas. The state government of Madhya Pradesh mainly focused on the girl education. As there are many people in our society who believes that girls are only meant for the kitchen, not for the offices or business. In this belief, such people don’t allow their girl child to study higher. So to remove this concept from the society the MP government is mainly focusing on the girl education. For educating the girls, numerous schemes are also introduced by the state government of Madhya Pradesh.
Gaon Ki Beti Yojana
A new scheme is also coming by Madhya Pradesh government, named as the Gaon Ki Beti Yojana. This is basically a scholarship scheme in which a scholarship will be given to girls studying in the government schools of Madhya Pradesh. The scheme is applicable to those girl students who completed their 12th class in the first division. Moreover, the girls also have to register themselves online for taking the benefits of this Gaon Ki Beti Yojana.
Online Registration Procedure
- Log on to highereducation.mp.gov.in.
- On this link click on the Gaon Ki Beti Yojana.
- Then an application form will appear which will be demanding some details.
- Enter all the details correctly and also attach all the required documents with the form.
- Then click on submit.
- After the successful submission, the registration will be done.
The documents that will be required to apply for this scheme are the 12th class mark sheet, passport size photograph, Aadhar card, address proof, age proof etc. All these documents need to be attached with the online application form. Only the 12th pass girls can apply for this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Gaon Ki Beti Yojana
- The girl must be belonging to Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe / Other Backward Class / Physically Handicapped or to the Below Poverty Line (BPL).
- Girls must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh state.
- The girls must have scored first division in 12th board examination result.
- The girl must have registered herself under this scheme on the link mentioned above.
- The girl must be a student in any of the government school of Madhya Pradesh.
So all the girls who meet up the mentioned eligibility criteria must apply for this scheme. To take the benefit of the scheme the girls needs to get registered for the scheme and the method to get registered as mentioned earlier.
Madhya Pradesh Government Gaon Ki Beti Scheme
We can say that this is a great scheme started by the Madhya Pradesh state government. Under this Gaon Ki Beti Yojana, the girls will get an amount of Rs. 500 per month. Whereas the girls belonging to medical or technical filed will get an amount of Rs. 750 as a scholarship amount. This will help out the girls in studying further. The amount given as scholarship can also be used by the girls for buying their study material such as books etc. This will also motivate the girls to go to the higher education and study further. The girls also need proper education and by these steps, the parents of the girls will also get motivate to allow their girl child to study more.
For more details regarding this Gaon Ki Beti Yojana, you can visit the official site of MP state government. You can ask questions about this scheme in the below comment box. Thanks for Visit us.