Kerala Education Loan Repayment Scheme (Malayalam) 2017 | Kerala Education Loan Repayment Application Form | Kerala Education Loan Repayment Support Scheme.
A loan repayment scheme launched in Kerala state : eligibility to apply for Kerala Education Loan Repayment Scheme : method to get register for the scheme : how to apply for the claim.
Kerala Education Loan Repayment Scheme
A good news for all the students of Kerala state who has taken an education loan for their studies. The state government of Kerala has now given a relief to all such students. As now the state government of Kerala has introduced a new scheme for the Education Loan Repayment Scheme. This scheme is named as the Education Loan Repayment Support Scheme or Education Loan Repayment Subsidy scheme. As the name recommends that this scheme is for the repayment of the education loan. The scheme is only applicable for those students who are studying in the colleges and institutes which comes under the state government of Kerala.
How to Register Online Kerala Education Loan Repayment Scheme
- At first log on to the page of Kerala Education Loan Repayment Scheme Main Page … elrs.kerala.gov.
- When the page will be opened click on the link of student registration.
- Then fill the Kerala Education Loan Repayment Scheme registration form and then submit it.
- Now a registration ID and password will generate which will be sent on the mobile number mentioned on the registration form.
- With the help of that registration Id and password the student can claim for the loan repayment.
Then to apply for the claim aging open the link and then select the suitable link to Apply Online for the Claim. Then again an form will appear on the screen and you need to fill the form completely and correctly with all the details asked on it. Some of the important details that will be demanded on the form are described here under…
Document Required for Kerala Education Loan Repayment Scheme 2017
- Complete permanent address.
- Name of the parents / guardian or spouse.
- Details of the co borrower in case the student is disabled or deceased.
- Date of completion of the course.
- Category of the student.
- Details of the bank from where the loan was taken.
- Details of the loan amount availed.
- Present annual income of the parents.
- Amount re – paid.
- Present annual income of the student etc.
But to claim for the repayment of the education loan there is some eligibility criteria also. The eligibility criteria required to claim is mentioned below…
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Education Loan Repayment Scheme Registration 2017
The student must be a permanent resident of the Kerala state.
The KYC records must match with the document provided with the bank.
Only those students loan will be availed who has taken the loan from any of the 14 Districts Co Operative bank, Scheduled commercial bank, Kerala Gramin bank or the Kerala Co Operative bank. Only these banks are considered under this scheme.
The students who got admission under management seats, management quota or NRI quota are not eligible for this scheme.
Students who took the loan to study abroad are also not eligible for this scheme.
The upper annual family income must be 9 Lakh for those students who are deceased or is disable up to 40%.
For the other students the upper limit of annual family income is Rs. 6 lakh.
The present annual income of the students must be within 4 times the annual repayment amount in the loan.
So after reading all these terms and conditions, the eligible students can claim for their loan repayment. Thus this is a great chance for the students to claim for the repayment of their loan. Till now we have only this much information to share, rest the complete details of this scheme can be viewed on the web link mentioned above. Question on Kerala Education Loan Repayment Support Scheme 2017, ask in the comment section below.
Student Registration Page – elrs.kerala.gov.in
Guideline – Check Here
Last Date for This scheme is – 31st October 2017