Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2017; Download Application Form. Odisha state government has introduced a large number of the scheme for the betterment of the civilians. Schemes so offered by the state government are related to fields like education, scholarship, BPL families, loan waiver schemes, pension schemes etc. One after another various type of scheme are being introduced by the state government of Odisha. They believe that to develop the complete state every sector of livelihood needs to be developed. Whether it is related to child’s education, employment or an old age pension. Every sector needs to be uplifted to make the complete statement as the developed state. A new pension scheme has also been introduced by the Odisha government. This pension scheme is known as the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana (MBPY) has been introduced in Odisha in the year 2008. this yojana was formed by merging two pension yojanas i.e. Old Age Pension and Odisha Disability PensionSchemee. All the beneficiaries covered under the Old Age Pension Scheme and Odisha Disability Pension scheme are registered under the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana and can take the benefits of this scheme. Madhu Babu Pension Yojana is a state level pension scheme which is mainly for the widows, old age people and the handicapped persons of the state. Under this Yojana, the state government of Odisha will cover about 50 lac people of the state. For the year 2017 also the online application form to apply for the scheme has been released. The form is out on the official web link of the state government since 15th August 2017.
- Most importantly the person must be the permanent resident/domicile of Odisha state.
- The person must be 60 years or above.
- No age limit is applicable for the widows, physically handicapped, a patient of leprosy with visible signs of deformity, autism, mental illness or multiple disabilities.
- An AIDS patient or a widow AIDS patient are also eligible to apply for this scheme.
- An unmarried woman above 30 years is also applicable to apply if she belongs to BPL family.
- Other persons whose annual income is not exceeding an amount of Rs. 24000 are also eligible to apply for this scheme.
- The person must not be having any criminal record.
- If the person is aided by the government or any other organization for a pension than such persons are not eligible for this scheme.
Benefits of Scheme
Under Madhu Babu Pension Yojana, the beneficiaries of the scheme between the age group of 60 to 79 years will be provided with Rs. 300 per month by the state government as a pension amount. Whereas the people who have attained the age of 80 years or are above will be provided with Rs. 500 per month as pension amount. The pension amount will be directly sent to the registered bank account of the beneficiaries. The state government will send the pension amount to the beneficiaries on 15th of every month to their respective bank accounts.
This is an amazing scheme introduced by the Odisha government. All the people who meet up with the eligibility criteria must apply for this pension scheme. To apply for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana the online application form will be available on official site of Odisha government. Moreover, the other related details about Madhu Babu Pension Yojana will also be available on the web link of the state government of Odisha.
Check – Application Form Download