Pandit Deendayal Gramodyog Rozgar Yojana (Uttar Pradesh): Online Registration. The Uttar Pradesh state government has introduced a variety of schemes and yojanas for the people of the state. The main attention was paid towards the employment conditions in the state. As we all know, Uttar Pradesh state is holding a huge number of population. The large population of UP state is also having a massive number of unemployed people. This is also a major issue for the state government of Uttar Pradesh. So the state government has taken a step forward to resolve this problem. Recently, the state government announced a new scheme for the unemployed members of the state.
This new scheme is named as the Pandit Deendayal Gramodyog Rozgar Yojana. This scheme is introduced to provide employment opportunities to the people living in the rural areas of UP. Under this scheme, a special training will also be provided to the selected candidates. Whereas the scheme will also help the state government to generate more job opportunities in the state. Under this scheme financial assistance will also be provided to the unemployed youth up to Rs. 25 lac. This financial assistance will be granted as a loan but at a less rate of interest.
Pandit Deendayal Gramodyog Rozgar Yojana
By this loan amount, the unemployed candidates can also start up their own business. The business can be of any type. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries can take the loan from any of the associated bank except the private or co – operative bank. Only 5 % of the total project cost will be borne by the entrepreneur. The loan under this Pandit Deendayal Gramodyog Rozgar Yojana will be sanctioned and distributed by the lender bank. Whereas in case if the beneficiary misuses the loan amount or did not show any operation or installment till 3 years then the amount will not be adjusted and the loan will be returned to Khadi and Village Industries Board for pandit Deendayal Gramodyog Rozgar Yojana
- The candidates applying for this scheme must be the domicile (permanent resident) of Uttar Pradesh state.
- The applicants must also make sure that their age is between the age group of 18 years to 50 years.
- Most importantly if the candidate wants to apply for a loan above Rs. 15 lac, then the candidate must be possessing a 10th class pass certificate.
- Aadhar card.
- Training certificate (for trained people).
- Education qualification certificate.
- Work site record.
Procedure to Apply Online
- Make a log in to upkvib.gov.in or www.upkhadi.data-centre.co.in.
- When the home page will appear on the screen click on the Pandit Deendayal Granodyog Rojgar Yojana 2017.
- The application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the form with all the mandatory details and then click on submit.
- Attach the mentioned documents and click on final submit.
- The download the application form and save it.
- Later take a hard copy of the form for further concerns.
By these simple steps, the candidates can apply for the scheme. After the successful registration, the candidates can also take the benefit of the scheme. For more related details and updates regarding this scheme, the candidates must make a visit to the site mentioned above.