Punjab Government Unemployment Allowance Scheme: Online Registration; The state government of Punjab is bringing up major changes in the state. The changes are brought up by the various schemes introduced by the Punjab government. The schemes so started are for the benefit of people and the state as well. The schemes launched by the Punjab government are related to every aspect of life whether it is education, living, housing facility or employment opportunities. Various types of job opportunities are also being offered by the state government of Punjab. The state government of Punjab is now bringing up the youth of the state, by providing them the job opportunities. But still, there is a large number of unemployment in the state. There are many educated people but are still unemployed, due to lack of opportunities. So for such candidates, the state government has taken a major initiative.
Punjab Government Unemployment Allowance Scheme
Punjab government has decided to start up an unemployment allowance, which is also known as the Berojgari Bhatta. This Punjab Government Unemployment Allowance Scheme will be given to those youth members of the state who are educated but are unemployed. This must be great news for all the unemployed youth members of the state. This unemployment allowance will be given to the youth for 3 years. The allowance will thus help them in the basic needs until they get a job. So all the unemployed youth can register them for this unemployment allowance. To get the unemployment allowance the candidates will have to make an application for the grant of unemployment allowance to their nearest employment exchange. Whereas there is also an another method of getting registered. The other method is the online method and is described below…
- Log on to the site of employment exchange pbemployment.gov.in.
- When the home page will open seek for the link for Unemployment Allowance.
- Click on the link and then the application form for online registration of unemployment will appear on the screen.
- Enter all the details in the application form correctly and then submit the form.
- The successful submission will allow the candidate to be registered for the unemployment allowance.
By these simple steps, the candidates can get registered for the unemployment allowance. To get this unemployment allowance there are some criteria also.
- At first, the candidate must be a permanent resident of Punjab state.
- Age of the candidates must be between the age group of 17 years to 40 years.
- Name of the candidates must be continuously on the register of employment exchange of Punjab state for minimum 3 years.
- If the person is physically handicapped than a condition of 1 year will apply and for the blind, the registration will be done immediately.
- The person should not be studying in any of the recognized education, technical or professional institute.
If the person meets up the mentioned eligibility criteria then he/she will be able to apply for the unemployment allowance. The amount given under the unemployment allowance is mentioned here under…
- For the blind, deaf and dumb.
- Matriculated and undergraduates an amount of Rs. 450 per month will be given.
- For graduates and post graduates an amount of Rs. 600 per month will be given.
- For handicapped persons.
- Matriculates and under graduates will get Rs. 225 per month.
- Graduates and postgraduates will get Rs. 300 per month.
- For others.
- Matriculates and under graduates will get Rs. 150 per month.
- Graduates and post graduates will get Rs. 200 per month.
For more details please consult the official site of Punjab state government.