[Registration] Bihar NIOS D.El.Ed Untrained Teachers 2017 Apply Online: Bihar government has started the Diploma in Elementary Education for teachers of Bihar who are untrained. This Training is given to the teacher of government and govt. aided school. The Bihar NIOS D.El.Ed Untrained Teachers program is started by the State Government of Bihar. This is a big step by the Bihar government for the school department. By this program, teachers will get more information and will become more trained. Under these program teachers who are teaching in private school they are also eligible to take online training. If anyone does not take part in training than he/she will be fired from the school.
Program Name: NIOS D.El.Ed
Program For: Untrained Teachers of Bihar State
Start From: 3rd October
Time period of Course: 18 Month
Bihar NIOS D.El.Ed Untrained Teachers Registration
The untrained teachers who will be listed for this program can apply online on official website. The final date for start the program is declared now. The training program is started from 3rd October 2017 and it will be run for 18 months till 31st March 2019.
- Registration for Bihar NIOS D.El.Ed Untrained Teachers program will be online.
- For online registration, you have to visit official website
- Then click on notification for untrained teacher registration
- After that, you will log in for registration
- Fill the application form
- Click on submit button and fill registration form will be open on your screen
- Enter all details that are required for registration
- After that, your registration will be complete.
About 2.57 lakh teachers of Bihar State apply for the training. The three-month salary of these teachers will be given together by the Bihar State. For this central government will provide 1030 crore for the state government, and state government will give 687 crores. The total 1728 crore will be released. The salary will be given to the teachers on the behalf of Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan.
The main aim of this Bihar NIOS D.El.Ed Untrained Teachers program is to develop different skills, competence, attitude, teaching skills to make the teaching more effective.
Eligibility for Registration:
- Qualification: 50% marks in 12th class for general category, 45% for SC/ST/OBC/PH
- NIOS provides a chance of improvement, but If a teacher is a graduate than there is no need of improvement.
- On passing, only mark sheet will be issued
- D.El.Ed certificate will be issued only when trainee secure more than 50% marks
- Rs 6000 for 1st year
- Rs 1500 has been charged for dish TV for video lecture
- Total fee for 1st year: Rs 4500
For latest updates related to this post, stay tuned with us, we will provide you all information related to Bihar NIOS D.El.Ed Untrained Teachers program.