Saubhagya Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana 2017-18. The prime minister of India Narendra Singh Modi launched many schemes for the people of India. These various schemes are very beneficial for the poor and middle-class families people. Now PM Modi launched a new scheme for the Indian people. The name of the scheme is Saubhagya Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana that means electricity for all villages. The main motive of this scheme is to provide the electricity to every house in the country. There are many villages in our country in which there is no electricity and people can survive there without electricity. The PM said that main target of this scheme is poor villages of the country.
Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana is launch on the birth centenary celebration of Bharatiya Jana Sangh politician and Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya. Under this scheme, the target of government is to provide electricity to about 18,000 houses which have no electricity. These houses can be recognized using Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC) 2011 data. The houses which are not under SECC data will also be able to get benefits of this scheme. The houses which have no electricity connection will also get a connection on payment of Rs 500 which shall be recovered by DISCOMs in 10 installments.
Beneficial Outcomes Of Scheme
- By this scheme, every house will get electricity
- Poor and BPL families will also get benefits of scheme
- The main target of his schemes are poor and lower class families
- The rural and urban areas both will get benefits of electricity
- This scheme enhanced the connectivity of people through radio, television, and mobile etc.
- Improvement of lifestyle of people
- India become more developed country by this step
- People will become more educated and self-dependent especially women of backward areas.
- To get the benefits of this scheme you should have your residential proof.
- Aadhar card
- Pan Card
- Income Certificate
- Ration Card
- Voter Card etc.
- The person who will get the connection of electricity should be below the poverty line and backward areas.
- Basically, the scheme is valid for the Family Belongs to remote and rural areas
Narendra Modi has taken many steps for the development of India and people of India, and this is one of another step towards the development of India. Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana will get the benefit for poor people and if you are one of them, then apply online and register yourself. This is one of the beneficial scheme which brings brightness in the lives of rural areas people.