Swarnim Khel Mahakumbh Haryana 2017: Online Registration Form. The state government of Haryana has announced new notification regarding Haryana Swarnim Khel Mahakumbh 2017. The government invites the state people for the online registration for this event. This is a big event for the applicant of Haryana state, and also a big opportunity for sports person. This will improve and also encourage the sports level in the state. The Haryana Chief Minister said that this event will make more confidence and strength in the sports ecosystem in the state.
Name: Swarnim Khel Mahakumbh Haryana
Starting Date: 24th September
Closing Date of Swarnim Khel Mahakumbh: 28th October
Khel Mahakumbh Haryana
The Haryana Swarnim Khel Mahakumbh 2017 will be held from 24th September to 28th October. The Chief Minister of Haryana Manohar Lal will inaugurate the ceremony. The ceremony will be open at Karnal on September 24, and the closing ceremony will be held on 28th October at Hisar. This event is going to be a very big event in Haryana. An applicant who wants to apply for this Opportunity can fill an online form and register for it.
Online Registration Process
- For online registration first of all visit the official website.
- Click at Brass Band Competition at the top of the site.
- Now you can click on Registration and form will be open.
- You can fill Form Directly from Application Form Section.
- The applicant can fill the form accurately with required details.
- After that applicant can log in by click at login option at the right side of the homepage.
- Enter your necessary details for login.
- Offline mode for registration is also available.
- You can also check Match Schedule Online.
- Birth Certificate
- Haryana Residence Certificate
- Aadhar card copy
- Bank Account
- Copy of unique code
Prizes for Winners
At district level;
Gold medal winners – Rs2,000
Silver Medal winners – Rs1,500
Bronze Medal winners – Rs1000
Each player will receive Rs 1500, Rs1000 and Rs 750.
At State level;
Gold Medal winners – Rs 5000
Silver Medal winners – Rs3000
Bronze Medal winner – Rs2000
- Merit certificate and medals will be given to the person team receiving the first three positions at district and state level
- Trophies will be given to the best District and the decision is based on gold medal won by the district in the state level competition. For more information related to this Haryana Swarnim Khel Mahakumbh visit our site daily, and stay connected with us we will provide all latest information related to this post