Uttar Pradesh BTC Entrance 2018 Online Registration and Application Form
. UP BTC completely stands for Uttar Pradesh Basic Training Course. This Basic Training Course is basically organized by the Uttar Pradesh Board of Basic Education Council. This basic training course is mainly for those candidates who are willing to get a government teaching jobs or into the program related to teaching in government schools. To get admission in such courses UP Board of Basic Education Council has organized the entrance exam i.e. Uttar Pradesh BTC 2018. Uttar Pradesh Board of Education Council has released an official notice to apply for the entrance test. Very soon the entrance test will be organized within the state.
Uttar Pradesh BTC 2018
Many of the willing candidates must be waiting for this Uttar Pradesh BTC 2018. Now is the correct time to get full advantage of the opportunity. The interested candidates for UP BTC course can apply for the entrance exam by registering themselves online. On the official web link of Uttar Pradesh Board of Basic Education Council, the registration form is uploaded.
State – UP
Entrance Exam Year – 2018
Registration Start –/–/2018
Last Date –/–/2018
Official Website – upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- Access to the official web page of UP BTC.
- When the home page will appear to seek for the UP BTC entrance exam 2018.
- Click on the link and the online registration form will appear on the screen.
- Enter all the details in the form.
- Then click on submit and the registration will be done.
- Note down the registration ID and download the application form.
- Save it and then take a print out of it for further references.
After the form submission, the admit cards will be issued to the registered candidates. The date for the entrance test will be mentioned on the admit card only. The exam center will also be mentioned along with the exam date, on the admit card. To apply for the entrance test some eligibility criteria is also set up by the board of education.
- The applying candidate must be a graduate from any recognized university.
- The marks weight age of the candidate for graduation must be at least 50%.
- Minimum required age of the candidate is 18 years.
- Whereas the maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules to the candidates of reserved category.
To get to know the exact eligibility criteria the candidates need to visit the official website. The contenders will then have to take part in the entrance test. Whereas to get selected for their desired course they need to qualify the UP BTC Entrance 2018. This is a great chance for all the willing contenders who dreams to get a government job in teaching line. As the qualified candidates will be able to study the further course. This will then help out the candidates to get a government job as a teacher or into the related program.
So all the candidates who wish to get onto the teaching line must apply for this entrance test. The applying process is very simple and easy, as mentioned above. Till now the dates to apply for the entrance date and the closing date is not mentioned. But as per the sources, it is expected that the dates will be released soon and the entrance test will also be organized at its earliest. So all the willing candidates in Uttar Pradesh state must stay in touch with the official web link of UP BTC, to get the regular updates.